Events at Northminster
Volunteers are needed to host coffee hour this Sunday, May 26 and in June!
Sunday, May 26 - Trinity Sunday
10:30 a.m. Worship
Proverbs 8:1-4, 22-31
Sermon - "Blessed Triune God" - Dennis Hughes
Please join us for coffee and cookies after worship today.
Please note that the office will be closed on Monday, May 27th for Memorial Day.
Regularly Scheduled Events
- Ballard Ecumenical Ministry Shelter and overnight at Crown Hill United Methodist on Tuesday and Wednesdays and Northminster on Thursday and Friday evenings. Volunteers are needed to staff the shelter for homeless mentally ill people for four nights a week. You can volunteer by hosting the guests in the evening from 5:00 to 9:00 p.m., be there to sleep in the shelter and get the guests on their way in the morning from 9:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m., cook a meal to feed the guests and evening hosts or do laundry once a week. If you are interested in being a new volunteer, please call the church office at 783-3402.
- Lively Laughter Yoga class - This is a weekly class on Tuesdays at 1:15 p.m. and is taught by certified laughter Yoga teacher, Sandy Coyer. This class is free and open to everyone!
- Session meetings are held on the fourth Tuesday of the month at 7:00 p.m.
- Choir practice on Thursdays at 7:30 p.m.
- Second Friday (of the month) Readers Book Group 10:30 a.m.
- Newsletter deadline is the 20th of the month for calendar events and articles for the following month!
UPCOMING EVENTS AND ANNOUNCEMENTS
Volunteers are needed for lay reading during worship, coffee hosts and flowers for the sanctuary. Please sign up on the clip boards in the narthex or call the office. Thank you!
2013 PER CAPITA